Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Agoda has been one of the fastest growing online travel agencies in the world in recent years, expanding our global reach as well as our portfolio of travel-related products. A critical driver to this success has been the Agoda Finance team. Within the Commercial Finance & Business Intelligence team, we are responsible for providing insightful and actionable intel to the senior management team across the company, to facilitate effective decision-making. Having experimentation and data analysis deeply ingrained in our culture, we provide the strategic insights Agoda's business leaders need to push into new territories in sustainable and scalable ways. We also prioritize career development in Agoda Finance. Every function within the team has a well-defined career track with clear goals and development targets each step of the way.
The Business Intelligence Analyst/Senior Analyst reports into the Business Intelligence Manager and sits within the Commercial Finance team of Agoda. The role is newly created and is intended to expand BI business partnering coverage across the whole of the Finance department. You will get the chance to work with senior leaders across multiple functions (including Credit Risk and Collections, Tax, FP&A, New Business Initiatives, Business Process Risk and Controls, Treasury, Controllership and Finance Systems) to create new and insightful outputs.
The rapid growth of the business and the increasing complexity driven by new product launches and services make this role an exciting, interesting, and very challenging proposition. Expect to help deep dive into business performance, manage regular reporting and build dashboards to empower business users with data visualization and analytics needs. The role is very broad-based and will require an individual who is motivated to make a big impact.
In This Role, You'll Get To:
- Drive strong collaboration within Finance, Data and IT teams to gather requirements and provide solutions that are of value to your stakeholders
- Co-develop incisive analysis and reporting to give insights to business performance and trends, including use of KPIs
- Act as subject matter expert on data visualization techniques and tools within the Finance department
- Design, build and implement solutions with scalability in mind to empower end-users to become self-reliant
- Understand how Finance data is built and used in a global and dynamic company
- Utilize project management skills to deliver projects on time and to a high standard
What you'll Need to Succeed:
- 3+ years of experience with BI & analytics tools (SQL, Tableau, Metabase or similar technologies)
- 2+ years of solid project management experience
- Highly numerate with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with strong attention to detail
- Sense of ownership, a growth mindset and the ability to recommend solutions which are scalable
- Ability to influence your business partners, with a thirst to drive change
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline
- Strong communication skills and willingness to build strong relationships within Finance and across-functions
- Fluency in English required
It's Great if you have:
- Prior experience within a Finance led data/BI/analytics team
- Consultancy experience
- A global perspective and experience working with diverse cultures
- DBA experience
- Familiarity with scrum/agile methodology
#STRA #ANLS #MRKT #3 #LI-TR2 #hongkong #kualalumpur #mumbai #newdelhi #delhi #bangalore #hochiminh #jakarta #manila #beijing #toronto #vancouver #berlin #paris #barcelona #london #madrid #bangkok #singapore #tokyo #amsterdam #hcmc data representation data analysis SQL data analytics analytics python (programming language) data mining data science r (programming language) tableau analytical skills data visualization databases business analysis business intelligence (bi) microsoft sql server machine learning statistics microsoft power bi java finance shopee traveloka google facebook ctrip trip.com makemytrip grab amazon pandas (software) artificial intelligence (ai) information technology capital one accenture upwork deloitte mckinsey bain microsoft uber lyft gojek lazada alibaba shopify expedia skyscanner
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.