- Defining, controlling and revising MRP stock levels for BOM/Direct materials in accordance to Production Planning
- Being in charge of issuing purchase orders to suppliers and creating them in SAP
- Ensure that the raw material purchasing requests are processed correctly, efficiency, and within lead time
- Ensures requests to purchase raw materials from existing/new supplier contracts are managed correctly, correctly and according to agreements setup by Purchase Management in Head Office.
- Supplier deliveries close follow up.
- Liaise with Warehouse management to ensure optimal storage capacity utilization.
- Propose improvements to the supply of materials.
- Ensure material and vendor Master Data are accurate in SAP.
- Backup and deputy Production Planning activities when requested.
- Bachelor's degree in Logistics/Supply Chain, Business Management or related field.
- Having worked, lived or studied abroad in English speaking country will be a plus.
- Previous experience in Production Planning will be a plus.
- A minimum of 6-8 years of working experience in Purchasing/Procurement/Planning
- A persuasive character and the ability to work with different cultures.
- Experience from a multinational company is a must.
- Very good computer skills (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) with strong experience in ERP, Computer literate.
- Very good command of spoken and written English. TOEIC score 800up
- Good communication and presentation skills, leadership, initiative, cooperation, teamwork, and analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, leadership, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Able to work on 2 Saturdays per month
Level 3 - Business Level
08.00 ~ 17.00
- Weekends (Sunday)
- Public Holidays (Thailand)
- Annual Leaves
- Living Cost 500 (Staff) /1000THB (Upper Supervisor)
- Group Insurance
- Dental Insurance 3,000 THB
- Social Insurance
- Performance BONUS (last year1.5>2Months)
- Diligent Allowance: 400,600,800,1000 Per month