- Develop mobile apps for iOS and / or Android - depending on skills-set / experience can develop projects on one platform and play a supporting role on the other.
- Actively lead projects, working through the full release cycle for delivering software solutions /products to clients / market.
- Work closely with a cross-functional team to understand requirements and recommend appropriate solutions; including Directors, Project Managers, Product Owners, Designers, Developers and Analysts.
- Project responsibilities include -: analysis, code design, development, testing, documentation, implementation, deployment and ongoing maintenance.
technologies; drive adoption of new technologies and best practices where
- Collaborate with web / API developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps.
- Collaborate with front end developers on the UI / UX, with a focus on eloquent features and usability / ease-of-use.
- Perform R&D and build prototypes at tech / scoping stage of projects, when required.
- Optimize app performance, with effective testing and Quality Assurance.
- Provide advance planning and effort estimation for completing projects / tasks.
- Actively contribute to and enforce best practices / group standards.
- Proactively keep up-to-date on industry trends and other related new / emerging
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or technically related field, or equivalent education/experience.
- Strong technical knowledge of mobile app development (iOS or Android).
- Considerable programming experience in either Kotlin, Java, Swift or Objective-C.
- Knowledge of UI frameworks (Android, iOS, XML), MVP application design and complex, reactive touch-based UI.
- Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design optimized for embedded systems.
- Specialist domains: embedded / device systems, mobile optimized websites, mobile web browsers, client application development for Windows / Mac (Chrome, WebKit, etc.), third party libraries for either Android or iOS.
- Experience with Relational Databases for mobile: CoreData, SQLite, Couchbase Lite etc.
- Experience with Source Code Management: Git, SVN, etc.
- UI /UX skill and a good understanding of Usability.
- Dedication to produce clean code that validates / follows industry coding standards.
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with optimizing mobile app performance.
- Experience with cross-device, platform and manual / automated testing.
- Web development experience in Microsoft .NET and / or PHP.
- Experience with other Relational Databases for web: MySQL, MS SQL, etc.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors: LESS and Sass.
- Experience with front-end frameworks: Twitter Bootstrap, Foundation, etc.
- Additional back-end programming languages: C#, Java, C, Ruby on Rails, Python, etc.
- Experience with development tools: Grunt, Bower, node, etc.
- Experience with third-party APIs (JSON, XML, Ajax).
- Experience with web fonts and icon fonts.
- Experience with Adobe Suite skills: Photoshop, Illustrator.
Level 3 - Business Level
10.30 ~ 19.30
- Medical / dental plan.
- Life insurance (basic plan).
- National and personal holiday allowance.
- Staff recreation activities.
- Subsidized lunch meals.
- English training lessons.
- Skills training and development resources.