Role and ResponsibilitiesSupport Channels
To support the ongoing development and management of the M&E (Measurement and Evaluation) process and cross functional team’s capabilities to deliver quality M&E learnings on trade programs.
- Analyse monthly performance on Open Trade (Distributor and MT), Operator, On-line, and B2B Channels and key customers
- Support weekly and monthly Demand and SCM meetings
- Proactively track Gross Sales, Sales Deduction, and Net Revenue performance versus target
- Channel P&L outlook projection and Annual Operating Plan/Strategic Business Plan update
- Provide important insights that will drive the success of the channel
- Integrated Channel – Commercial Plan and Activity Grid. Optimize Sales Deduction (SD) investment fund through M&E (ruthless prioritization).
- Act as partner to the business, driving great performance by producing high quality plans and outlooks, analysing the business against those plans, identifying risks / opportunities and working with Channel working team to improve performance
- Embed a culture and way of working across the Open Trade (Distributor and MT), Operator, On-Line, B2B Channel working team through using and developing analysis tools to ensure we are effectively and efficiently managing Channel performance across IM portfolio
- Ensure annual M&E timetable and process is signed off and communicated to cross-functional teams.
- To complete H1 and H2 M&E pre-evaluation,
- To complete H1 & H2 post evaluation and conduct workshop to share learnings.
- To develop activity evaluation tools which are linked to ROI measurement
- To support development of M&E capability development for Marketing and Commercial team
- Build business case and lead financial analysis for Innovations projects to ensure financial viability and facilitate Submission/Approval and Review
Skills and Qualifications
- Solid technical/functional knowledge in Finance and Accounting. BBA and Master degree in Finance or Accounting from reputable university
- Minimum 2-3 years relevant work experience in Commercial Finance, preferably FMCG exposure.
- Experience in budget / forecast process and variance analysis
- Experience in business case and project analysis.
- Experience in analysis effectiveness of trade and marketing spend, as well as channel and product division/segment P&L performance analysis.
- Strong analytical skill
- Business partnering mindset to work effectively with cross functions
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, particularly on Excel
- Good written and spoken English
- Exceptional ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and focus on priorities
- Strong communication and people skills, able to influence management