The QA Automation Engineer will be participating in challenging projects alongside a team, with requirements from international offices. He/she has a good background and knowledge about QA and Automated Testing to participate in projects with international offices from the group. The job is based in Bangkok.
- Gather business requirements, and design automation test workflows.
- Develop and execute test automation scripts to increase Quality assurance on the company’s products/services.
- Implement Automation testing framework (reusable method library, data creation, utilities …) combined with the technical environment and tools from the company.
- Integrate automation testing with internal software development team (via Jenkins, GIT).
- Provide technical advice and knowledge for automation testing and constantly improve testing automation framework and processes.
- Maintain, and fine-tune test processes and framework for continuous improvement.
- Optimize the automation test execution time for all steps of the software development life cycle.
- Bachelor’s degree of Computer Science.
- At least 2 years of experience in automation testing.
- Experience with automation testing tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, XCTest, Robot Framework, Junit, and etc.)
- Experience in integration of automation testing with JIRA, and testing web application and mobiles apps.
- Proficient in any programming language (Java, Ruby, Python, NodeJS, C++,).
- Experience in performance testing, testing improvement, will be an advantage.
- Team player, open-minded, proactive and able to work under tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle is preferable
- Great organization and communication skills.
- Good English communication skills.