About DKSHJob responsibilities
At DKSH, our purpose is to enrich people’s lives by providing access to goods, services and insights. United by our vision to be the trusted partner, we help companies grow in Asia and beyond across our Business Units Healthcare, Consumer Goods, Performance Materials and Technology.
Delivering life-saving drugs to hospitals, bringing high-quality products to remote villages, installing technology that raises living standards and providing new formulations for healthcare products that make life easier. These are just a few examples of how DKSH touches people’s lives around the clock. We do this while helping our clients and customers grow by providing services including sourcing, market insights, marketing and sales, eCommerce, distribution and logistics as well as after-sales services.
Listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange, DKSH operates in 36 markets with 32,450 specialists, generating net sales of CHF 10.7 billion in 2020. Founded by Swiss entrepreneurs in 1865, we have been deeply rooted in Asia Pacific for over 150 years.
Delivering growth – in Asia and beyond.
Drive Growth. Be the Difference. Join DKSH.
DKSH’s strength lies in our great diversity of services, industries, clients, products, regions and employees from various nationalities. We are proud of our people: they are the reason we are successful. Our people are the best in the industry. They are passionate about their career growth and about business success. They work as part of an energetic and committed team, positively impacting millions of lives through the products and services we provide. Join us today if you are ready to “Drive growth. Be the Difference.” With DKSH, you will experience a world of learning and development, own your career and take business responsibility and have a positive impact that touches people’s lives.
- Responsible for capturing requirements, designing, building and deploying reports to the standard as required by the stakeholders.
- Drive the planning and implementation of primary and secondary market research to support the commercial operation.
- Transform data (external & internal) into insightful and well-understood visuals.
- Analyze data-related system integration challenges and propose appropriate solutions either independently or with the data architecture person/ team
- Design and develop research instruments (e.g., questionnaires, moderator/in-depth interview guides) either independently or in collaboration with the country’s requirement
- Work proactively and independently to address project requirements and articulate issues/challenges to reduce project delivery risk.
- Responsible for managing, monitoring and controlling identified risk(s) and including the implementation of mitigation plans
- Independently lead and execute varied research projects - user feedback, UX research, communications research, etc.
- Analyze data and creating reports with data visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau).
- Responsible for end to end market research project from development, briefing, implementation, analysis and insights generation & sharing
- Collaborate with the business platform and solution team to implement data strategies and designs across all data platforms (relational, dimensional, and NoSQL) and data tools (reporting, visualization, analytics and machine learning)
- Collaborate with relevant CSSC stakeholders to maintain conceptual, logical and physical data models along with corresponding metadata to support commercial operation and outsourcing services
- Collaborate to define and govern data modeling and design standards, tools, best practices and related development for enterprise data models.
- Translate the collaborative concept efforts to hands-on modeling, design, configuration, installation, performance tuning and proof of concept implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree majoring in information, statistics, finance, computing, business analytics or related fields.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in big data analytics and market research.
- Experience in building data processes, metrics and standard operating procedures.
- Experience in designing market research methodology and conscious of the types of deployment platforms.
- Demonstrate expertise in data governance, data security, master data and other data services.
- Excellent analytical skills, independent thinking, data-oriented, and knowledge of analytics tools required (Excel, Python, or R) and visualization tools (Power BI or Tableau).
- Possess strong data visualization skills to interact effectively with both non-technical and technical users at all levels of the organization.
- Able to work based out of Bangkok, Singapore, or Kuala Lumpur.