Seed Health Lab Executive
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- This position will function as a team member in seed health Laboratory supporting the Product Supply Organization and key customers/colleagues in cross functional areas.
- Strive to achieve quality strategies
- Collaborate with internal team to ensure knowledge exchange to enable successful delivery of strategies.
- Planning and execution of Seed health using protocols defined by global platform functions.
- Supporting field team for Tissue diagnosis of suspected samples and online result availability using Power-app and LIMS
- Co-ordinate & Support for Global seed health validation using molecular techniques such as DNA/RNA extraction, Conventional PCR, Real-time PCR,
- Planning & conducting for Seed health testing using techniques such as ELISA, Bioassay, Bacterial-Plating, Pathogenicity, Mycology and molecular testing
- Responsible for online sample management system (LabVantage) data updating and implementation of upcoming LabVantage features as per timelines
- Ensuring stock maintenance of Chemicals & Consumables for required test
- Ensure compliance with HSE, BioSafety, QMS and Stewardship standards.
- Ensure timely execution of results as per SLA to meet the agreed TAT
- Resposible for Validation of new technology and Implementation
- Planning and procurement of lab supplies
- Participate in Continual Improvement projects and implement best practice.
- Part of One PSS in seed testing & process improvement
- Exhibit quality culture in all lab operations
WHO YOU ARE
- Master’s degree in plant pathology/plant Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/ Microbiology/related field with 0-3 years’ experience.
- PhD degree in related field is an added advantage
- Self-organization, planning, reporting and communication skills
- Computer skills: MS Office, Lab Information Management Systems (LIMS)/ related experience, lab data analysis, SAP
- Able to work under time pressure, sense of urgency and accuracy
Application Period: 03/12/2021 to 04/12/2021 Reference Code: 342928
Division: Crop Science Location: Thailand : Bangkok : Bangkok || Thailand : Bangkok : Sathorn
Functional Area: Quality Position Grade: unknown
Employment Type: Work Time: 40 hours
Address Telephone E-Mail
130/1 N Sathon Rd, Silom, Bang Rak,
Bangkok 10500, Thailand +66 2 232 7000 email@example.com