As part of Vestas Global Finance Shared Service Centre, the team is primarily responsible in providing standardized, smooth and timely rule-based services to the region. This refers to the end-to-end processes of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Travel & Expenses. Proactively works with Regional Finance, Treasury and other SSC functional areas to ensure issues and concerns are addressed positively and in accordance within prescribed deadlines.
Finance SSC > Purchase to Pay > IP & IR(ASP, CH, AME, VWS-VMAN)
- Receive vendor documents, process and record bookkeeping into the accounting system in SAP
- Collate accounting documents like invoices, VAT slips and custom documentation for archiving. Provide invoices and VAT slips for VAT reporting.
- Collect required signatures for the accounting and financial reports and finalizations.
- Assist with audit preparations and actual audit process.
- Ensure that direct debit payments are cleared on a timely manner by ensuring that related invoices are posted accurately and timely.
- Handle Taiwan queries from vendors and other Vestas stakeholders. Effectively and efficiently reach out to suppliers, line of business, and the SSC organization to arrive at resolution.
- Adherence, performance, and documentation of related SOX Controls (if any) and ensure that these are being done with utmost quality at a prescribed timing.
- Complete Accounts Payable processing fully in accordance with the defined and agreed Vestas Standard Operating Procedures.
- University graduate with a Major in Accounting (or equivalent)
- Can understand and speak English language both verbal and written.
- Advanced skills within MS office
- Exposure to ERP platforms - SAP is a preference
- Adept in data presentation and analysis
- As a person, you are professional and dedicated by nature with a good sense of quality. You are flexible with a can-do attitude and an innovative mind-set and you thrive in an exciting environment with skilled people. Furthermore,
- Willingness to learn different systems and take on other tasks as may be assigned
- Good sense of urgency and ability to step up whenever the need arises
- High attention to detail with high quality standards
- Independent and can work with minimal supervision.
What We Offer
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 83 GW of wind turbines in 75 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 73 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions. Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 22,000 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We do amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 31st March 2021
Vestas is proud to be the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Vestas strives to be the most inclusive workplace in the sustainable energy industry and ensure equal opportunities for everyone regardless of the social identity. We are stronger as a company not despite our differences, but because of them, both professionally and personally. Beyond a diverse workforce, we want to ensure that all of our employees are included and actively contributing to Vestas’ success and innovation. Only then can we become the global leader in sustainable energy solutions and ensure sustainability in everything we do.
At Vestas, we offer global opportunities for people with growth mindsets and the desire to make a shared and positive impact. We work in the true spirit of our corporate values: accountability, simplicity, collaboration, and passion. We expect everyone to live up to these in their day to day work – no matter what you do and where you are in the organisation.
Learn more about Vestas at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels.