As the Associate Manager, Warehouse Operation (Distribution Center), you are responsible for logistic operations in Thailand which includes warehouse management and secondary transportation. You are required to drive on going network distribution modeling efforts to ensure low operational costs and high service expectations are optimized.
The internal job title for this role is Associate Manager, Logistics Operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop Logistic Services Provider (LSP) partnerships and manage country logistics performance with interface of the business needs to the logistic function
- Ensure operations are in full compliance to all relevant SC Johnson (SCJ) and country legal standards
- Able to deliver budget expectation and cost savings through sustainable continuous improvement
- Partner with customer supply chain to ensure the business priorities are delivered in logistics operations
- To provide analysis, insight and predictive measures into logistics performance and business impact
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s in Engineering or related field
- Minimum 5 years experiences in warehouse operations and LSP management
- Has strong analytical, project management and Microsoft Excel skills
- Logistics or Supply Chain, preferably in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry
- Permanent – full time job
SC Johnson Asia has been recognized as the Best Multinational Workplace by Great Place to Work®!
Not ready to apply? Join our Talent Community! https://scjohnson.gr8people.com>