We are looking for a hands-on Lead QA Engineer to join our growing team of technical experts, where you will have the opportunity to establish test automation for our applications and data pipelines to ensure product quality is continuously improving. The lead quality engineer will work closely with the development team to oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing processes, building automation tools, and applying industry best practices. The right candidate will be excited by the prospect of driving quality initiatives at Strike to support our current and the next generation of products.
- Analyze system requirements and identify testing strategies that improve system reliability and performance within an agile development team
- Drive the evaluation and implementation of test automation
- Execute a combination of manual, exploratory, and automated testing
- Ensure that quality lives as a part of the development process
- Mentor other members of the team in testing methodologies, best practices, and standards
- 6+ years of experience in quality assurance and automated testing
- Strong technical skills in manual and automation ideally in a continuous delivery environment
- Strong understanding of current web and API testing methodologies
- Ability to assess software changes for risks and potential impacts
- Fluent in at least one high level programming language such as Python, Ruby, or Java
- Familiarity with database technologies and proficiency in SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
Who we are
Strike Social harnesses the power of artificial intelligence to drive the best outcomes in YouTube and social media advertising. We are a leader in the fast growing marketing technology sector. Come help build the next generation of advertising softwares and services using machine learning technologies including real-time analytics, experimental modeling on the Strike Marketing Cloud/Data Warehouse. Some of our clients are Adobe, Disney, Netflix, Nike, and Square Enix. With a workforce presence in 16 major markets — including headquarters in Chicago and offices in Kraków and Manila — Strike Social was recently named the No. 17 fastest-growing private company in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine. Learn more at strikesocial.com.
Working with us
We are a small team working in a fast-paced environment. Working hours are flexible and remote work is encouraged. You will be working with engineers and scientists from different locations and time zones so expect some after hour meetings.
Starting salary: 80,000-120,000 (THB)
Location: Bangkok, Thailand