An exciting Commercial Finance Analyst (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Senior Commercial Finance Manager, this is a role for an experience commercial finance person who would like to take a new challenge in this growing company.
About the Commercial Finance Analyst role:
This is a great opportunity for the Commercial Finance Analyst to be a strategic business partner and be the leader of the commercial team to support the business growth.
The package includes performance bonus + provident fund + group insurance.
- Ability to build relationships, turn data to insight and bring numbers to life
- Be a business partner to the operational teams in performing financial analysis
- Able to identify key business drivers and steer the business to maximise financial results
- Manage the monthly/quarterly forecasting and conduct analysis of variances to plan and forecast
- Engage in business & support initiatives to collective drive business performance to scale, margin improvement and become more efficient in process and operations
- Build tool and business case to support decision making
- Give recommendation for a business process improvement
- Provide insight, identify opportunities and advice into operation execution to support business in achieving sales and profitability target e.g. ROI, EBITDA
The successful candidate must possess strong knowledge in financial analysis and commercial finance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or business-related fields. MBA is a plus
- Minimum five years of relevant experience in finance related role, preferable working in a FMCG, retails or food service environment, including financial planning and analysis, process improvement and feasibility study model
- Independent, strong sense of responsibility, detail-minded and motivation to learn
- Possess strong combination of business/operational acumen and translating plans into financial projections/models
- Able to deal with multiple stakeholders across all levels
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
This international company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are a progressive Commercial Finance Analyst with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications, our team will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters Recruitment (Thailand) Limited
Recruitment License No.: น. 1188 / 2551
An exciting Commercial Finance Analyst (x1 vacancy) job has just become available at one of the leading company based in Bangkok. Reporting directly to the Senior Commercial Finance Manager, this is a role for an experience commercial finance person who would like to take a new challenge in this ...