Mercer is seeking candidates for Compensation Analyst based in Bangkok office.
What is in it for you?
Mercer offers many exciting and fruitful career opportunities in our Career Products Team. We are looking for those who are passionate about making a difference in the careers of thousands of people.
As a Compensation Analyst you will support activities related to evaluation and analysis of job profiles, compensation analysis, surveys productions and market benchmarks to support our clients.
We will count on you to:
- Support the compensation surveys production and the analysis of yearly results, in order to develop market trends by industry, by geography, by role etc
- Support activities such as data validation, compensation analysis and benchmarking
- Support our teams working in defining our clients’ Reward and Compensation Strategy, will also be required to work across team verticals, supporting non-compensation project assignments from time to time
- Contribute to perform job analysis, job evaluation and job matching
- Take part in the assessment and design of our clients incentive systems (, sales incentives, Long Term Incentive etc.)
- Support the evaluation of total compensation packages
- Leverage the opportunity to further develop your skills and join other Mercer’s teams in different HR consulting areas
- Under direct supervision and guidance analyses clients' financial and compensation data versus market utilizing MS Excel modelling skills.
- Work under guidance from Project Managers to ensure market data is accurate and meets clients specifications, and complete revisions as necessary.
- Create exhibits to compare market compensation data to client compensation data, to identify any gaps to help them identify potential risks.
- Understand talent management trends, pay practices and policies for a particular client and within the broader marketplace.
- Researches and develop peer groups to analyze client data and use Mercer's in house database and tools to run reports and extract market data to use in production of analysis.
- Assist in preparing client presentations/ reports by using excel data and power point for review by senior consultants
- Support seminar/workshop tasks & developing sales pitches and proposal documents on client bids when necessary under close supervision of senior consultants.
What you need to have:
- Graduate degree in Finance/ Actuarial Science/ Accounting/ Statistics/ Mathematics or Human Resources Management
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Has a natural ability to condense, interpret and analyze numerical data
- Excellent organization skills – able to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills – able to work within a team in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (or equivalent) – Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint
Mercer believes in building brighter futures by redefining the world of work, reshaping retirement and investment outcomes, and unlocking real health and well-being. Mercer’s more than 25,000 employees are based in 44 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a business of Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC), the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people, with 76,000 colleagues and annual revenue of $17 billion. Through its market-leading businesses including Marsh, Guy Carpenter and Oliver Wyman, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. For more information, visit https://www.me.mercer.com/. Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer.