Job Title:Associate Planning Director
The purpose of this role is to lead a team of media planners and ensure that best practice is adhered to in their day to day roles, workloads are managed and to provide leadership to the team when dealing with publishers, strategists and planning teams.
- Supports the Senior Management team to ensure that the team are working to deliver best in market results.
- Leads client activity to deliver innovative and ambitious plans that deliver client objectives and key performance indicators
- Liaises frequently with Trading counterpart to ensure plans align with trading priorities
- Connects with internal and external networks to deliver against one operating model, considering internal products when delivering planning solutions to clients
- Seeks understanding of clients’ fee models in order to maximise Dentsu Aegis revenue
- Identifies business development opportunities for Dentsu Aegis, from within the existing client portfolio and prospective clients, focused on delivering internal revenue
- Plays a key part in client pitches, delivering market leading planning responses
- Supports and coaches their team to ensure that they work to their full potential
- Develops best practice and more efficient ways of working and to ensure this is followed by teams
- Knowledge of industry standard tools
- Highly proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint to a good standard
Time Type:Full time