Requisition ID: 270766
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Responsible for key and midmarket customers
- Be a Trusted Adviser and "Talk Business"
- Deal with LOB, Executive Level
- Establish powerful long-term relationships
- Orchestrate and be integral to the Virtual Account Team
- Sell / Organize sales of the complete portfolio
- To Achieve Our Vision (Innovation)
- P/L responsibility for all consulting projects in the relevant customer
- Effective management of the relevant partners
Quantitative Key Success Factors
- Demand generation, business development
- External services revenue and profitability for target account
- Services new contract value
- Total revenue sector (incl. Software and education)
- Generate opportunities based on holistic understanding of client challenges, create accounts together with account manager, close profitable deals (size of deals will vary depending on the region)
Qualitative Key Success Factors
- Customer satisfaction and references
- E.g. client satisfaction, mix of portfolio sold, generation of reference projects
- Leads member involvement top down
- Rewards positive knowledge sharing behavior
- Manage client relationships within client organization
- Coordinate executive or c-level level communication
Experience & Requirements:
- 5-9 years' experience in sales activities including generation and management of opportunities and bids, deal closure and client relationship management
- Treating customers and colleagues with respect, fairness and consideration
- Setting Personal Objectives
- Self-Awareness (knowing yourself - your strengths & your weaknesses)
- Drive -The approach that brings intensity, pace, sharpness to the working life. The mindset to keep active & makes things happen.
- None, solid experience in leading virtual teams
Education & Language
- Bachelor or master’s degree
- English: Fluent
Professional Training & Certification
- Advanced level of sales training, c-level communication, advanced negotiation skills, etc.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.