Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers (SHS) values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our Thailand team as Market Analyst, Imaging (1-year Contract) to conduct research regarding marketing strategies. The incumbent will track and forecast trends in sales and marketing and analyze the data to provide management with thorough reports and results.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will prepare reports on findings while illustrating data with graphs and translating complex results into written texts that are clear and understandable. Highly focus on M1 market segment with MRI and CT
- You will devise and assess procedures and methods for data collection, including opinion polls, surveys, and questionnaires for Imaging products
- You will gather information on competitors, and conduct analysis on their sales, prices and methods of distribution and marketing to thoroughly learn about the competition of medical Imaging business
- You will conduct research regarding marketing strategies and consumer opinions while collaborating with statisticians, marketing professionals and pollsters
- You will collect and analyze data regarding customer preferences, demographics, buying habits and needs to better identify market potential and factors influencing product demand
- You will attend sales monthly meeting and related sales conferences to provide management and Head of Sales, Imaging with proposals and market feedback & information on the distribution, promotion, pricing and design of products and services
- You will protect sales team from missing blind sport to increase the market coverage and transparency
- You will measure the effectiveness of advertising, marketing, and communications strategies
- You are able to travel domestically to meet KOLs and the hospital management
- You will be working closely with Head of Sales and Head of Business Development Manager for the objective of increasing market coverage and transparency
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/medical-imaging
/>Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Marketing or related field
- You have at least 1 year of working experience in market research and experience with various survey tools
- You have experience in creating database to support the sales team
Your personality and skills:
- You are able to multitask well
- You have knowledge of software applications i.e. SAS and Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS)
- You are proficient in Microsoft Words, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- You are proficient in Thai and English both written and spoken to communicate with our local Customers and global Colleagues
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time