Organization: Siemens Energy (Thailand) Ltd. Job Family: Information Technology Demand Type: Full-time / Permanent Location: Bangkok, Thailand Required for: April 2021
The IT Project Management Officer will join a global transformation project team and lead the end-to-end project life cycle of Siemens Energy Thailand cloud based infrastructure essential systems, collaborate with our technical team in Germany to perform the tasks of coordinating the migration and implementation project phases according to the master plan. The incumbent will take on a leading role within the organization and manage project related support matters to ensure business continuity and availability of all systems but not limited to specialized functional administration tasks and ensure the success of collaboration within the team.
What are my responsibilities?
- Administer everyday workflow of all implementation processes and provide technical support to all associates.
- Coordinate with team to resolve all issues within required timeframe and recommend appropriate changes to all policies and procedures and evaluate all implementation for team.
- Monitor all implementation requests and administer staff working and assist team and senior implementation managers and provide required coaching for same.
- Evaluate all management information reports and ensure achievement of all team objectives and provide support to senior implementation manager.
- Evaluate all processes and provide technical support to all senior implementation managers and establish all client configuration requirements.
- Collaborate with system integration team and ensure compliance to all client requirements and provide appropriate training to clients and ensure efficient implementation of all systems.
- Develop all processes and tools for customer implementation lifecycle and identify all defects and provide an efficient interface with all marketing and technical departments.
- Maintain all project plans and ensure compliance to timeframe and collaborate with stakeholders for all implementation processes.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science or other relevant / equivalent degree.
- 5+ years of direct experience in IT Management, Project Management within an international or multinational environment
- Strong knowledge with hardware, software, network infrastructure and cloud technology.
- Exposure to MS Azure / Teams / SharePoint, Yammer, Office365, Active Directory, SAP, Identify & Access Management (advantageous).
- Ability to use Project Management tracking and monitoring tools and follow project management methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Experience in working in international teams or with overseas teams in managing Project, Team, Conflict, Time, Stakeholders, Users and Cost.
- Strong command of English communication (written/verbal).
Siemens Energy offers a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, holiday, allowances and pension for permanent employees.
Organization: Information Technology
Company: Siemens Energy Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time