Department Sales Job posted on Feb 23, 2021 Employment type Full Time Experience range 2 years - 5 years
Darwinbox is Asia’s fastest growing SaaS based HR Technology platform. A brainchild of alumni from the country’s most distinguished institutions (IIT/IIM/XLRI) and organizations (McKinsey, EY, Google), Darwinbox is the preferred technology partner of 500+ global enterprises with more than 1 million+ employees using the platform. fast-growing Our end-to-end HCM technology suite competes with the best in the business and has won against giants such as SAP, Oracle and Workday several times to acquire iconic enterprise customers ranging from the largest conglomerates to unicorns - Adani, Mahindra, Kotak, TVS, Arvind, Nivea, Puma, Swiggy, Paytm, Bigbasket and Delhivery etc.
The rate at which our product and market presence is growing, is unprecedented. We’re a rocketship. We’re not planning on slowing down anytime soon. And, that’s why we need you!
Job Description We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Specialist who has the ability to accelerate the lead generation engine by relentlessly hunting for new leads through cold calling and warm call existing accounts in the pipeline. You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. Responsibilities:
given point in time.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through outbound emails/cold calls/warm calls on a daily basis.
- Work alongside other inside sales team members to help them reach lead targets
- Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales manager for closure
- Ensure the updation and accuracy of data on the CRM to derive insights/data to be acted upon at any
in the outreach process. Requirements:
- Stay in sync with the sales team, understand the market response and incorporate relevant feedback
Should be fluent in English and Thai Language
- BBA/BTech or equivalent degree
- A proven inside sales/outbound marketing experience of at least 3 years
- In-depth understanding of the sales administration process
- A natural ability to write to and speak with prospects
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Numerical abilities and problem-solving attitude
- Experience in calling APAC/US/MENA regions