Job Description :
- Monitor overall in/out bound warehouse activities by ensuring if the task is completed as planned.
- Coordinate with Sales Group & Planning Group for various aspects of warehouse operation.
- Coordinate with 3PL and ISUZU Japan to attain ISUZU standard operation.
- Schedule regular warehouse activities and maintains the record of stock discrepancy.
- Collation of documentation for stock movement within warehouse.
- Monitor system error (SAP) and coordinate with system maintenance team.
- Manage & control warehouse budget.
- Control picking instruction daily balance by managing the ones from ISUZU Japan and the ones from IMIT.
- Bachelor's degree of Business Administration, Logistics, Management, Supply chain or related.
- Age not over 30 Years.
- At least 2 or 5 years of experience in Warehouse in Automotive industry would be advantage.
- Good command of spoken and written English would be an advantage.
- Good in computer skill (Microsoft Office, SAP) would be advantage.
- Good in interpersonal and communication skill.