About our group:
Global Financial Services – Procure To Pay (GFS-PTP). Our scope of services includes Accounts Payable and Employee Reimbursement for worldwide Seagate as well as system support. Our goal is to provide the best information and support to our internal and external customers as quickly as possible with high quality.
About the role - you will:
- Verify and record suppliers’ invoices or employee reimbursement to ensure the completeness of data recorded and aligned with each regional tax regulations and the Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance.
- Process payments to suppliers and employee per the payment schedules and review payment documents to ensure the completeness of authorization approval.
- Co-ordinate with the Purchasing team and Supplier Administration team for resolving the issues related to invoices or payments.
- Prepare and distribute the weekly/monthly reports to customers.
- Manage and achieve the monthly GFS metric related to Accounts Payable.
- Prepare journal entry and account reconciliation for month end closing.
- Establish good relationship with internal and external customers.
- Prepare and support internal and external audits, including SOX test.
- Participate Seagate initiatives
- Support special assignments as well as Seagate’s activity.
- Have an opportunity to internal rotate to gain multiple knowledge
- Good command of English skills
- Have some background of Business Management or Accounting skills
- Work well with the team and adapt yourself with Organization
- Fast learner, self-motivate and positive attitude
- Detail-oriented and accurate
Your experience includes:
- Knowledge in Accounting or Business Management Function
- MS Office e.g. Excel, Power Point, Word.
- Oracle Application (preferred but not mandatory)
Location: Teparuk, Thailand
Home to 4,000+ employees, our Teparuk site produces nano-recording heads, a crucial component of the read/write functionality of a hard disk drive. Our Teparuk facility is a fun and active site. Here at work you and your colleagues can grab breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks at our 24-7 on-site canteen and coffee shop. Get in a few laps around our running track or enjoy volleyball, ping pong, badminton or football through our on-site gymnasium and fitness center. We also offer music, dance and yoga activities. Enjoy many on-site festivals and celebrations as well as opportunities to give back to the local community.