Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Agoda has taken many great strides in recent years, expanding our reach around the globe as well as our list of travel products. A critical driver to this success has been the team of Agoda Finance. We keep a steady hand on maintaining day-to-day financial operations while also keeping an eye out for future opportunities. Not only do we have the unique role of balancing risk management with continued innovation and growth, we also serve as a means of empowerment for both our team members and those within the company. Having experimentation and data analysis deeply ingrained in our culture, we provide the strategic insights Agoda's business leaders need to push into new territories in sustainable and scalable ways. We also prioritize career development in Agoda Finance. Every function within the team has a well-defined career track with clear goals and development targets each step of the way.
Deliver world-class finance operations to stakeholders, strengthen process foundation with strong sense of ownership. You will be troubleshooting issues in detail and provide appropriate solutions.
In this Role, you'll get to:
- Deal with the day-to-day Accounts Payable financial activities of the organization; ensure that all financial transactions, systems and procedures comply with internal controls, regulations, accounting principles and standards.
- Guides the accounts payable staff to ensure daily duties are completed in timely and accurately for the enterprise.
- Evaluates the processes and provides input for process or technical changes to enhance the processes and create efficiency to support the business development.
- Responsible for working collaboratively with various teams to promote the proper recording of accounts payable transactions to ensure a consistent application of internal processes and procedures.
- Responsible for coordination with related stakeholders i.e. Bank, Suppliers etc., to solve the payment issue.
- Oversees monthly reconciliation of various receivable/payable general ledger accounts and directs team members regarding resolution of outstanding items.
- Document the processes in flowcharts and/or process narratives. Identify and document inherent risks and controls within the business processes.
- Supports all internal and external examiner/audit requests.
- Provide ad-hoc report and analyze the company's financial performance to support management decision making.
- Responsible for special projects assigned by manager.
What you'll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or Finance.
- Minimum 4 years experiences in Accounts Payable Accounting or related field.
- Strong interpersonal skill, problem solving, prioritization, proactive handling and teamwork with ability to meet deadline.
- Dynamic and able to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in MS Office Application.
- Good written and spoken communication skills in Thai and English.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Energetic, initiative with good communication skills
It's Great if you have:
- Audit experience is preferable
- Working in Multinational Company and travel industry is preferable.
- Proficiency in ERP experience would be an advantage
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.