To identify/recommend and provide system or application for business improvement
- To design and develop application systems and workflow forexisting and future business
procedures to ensure that all related system work properly and effectively
- To review all business requirements, functional requirement and technical requirement and
including potentially assisting with writing user test scripts
- Work with BA/Programmer to provide solution that meet the user ‘s requirement
- To perform SIT and Co-ordinate with BA to perform UAT of all system enhancements,
applications including operations, user guide, etc.
- To write functional specifications and technical procedures and documentation for the
- To provide deployment document for change request process
- To Provide training / handover for all related system to IT Application support / IT Operation
functionality related issues and provide first/second level support and troubleshooting of our
- To participate in project work as and when required by the Application Manager
- To complete Business Analyst work as direct when required by the Applications Manager
- To act as 2nd level for Application Support Team by investigate and resolve application
maintenance and changes.
- Assist in troubleshooting software application issues.
- Develop, maintain and cooperate the professional standard for software development,
Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI) is a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. We offer an integrated suite of health services through Cigna, Express Scripts, and our affiliates including medical, dental, behavioral health, pharmacy, vision, supplemental benefits, and other related products. Together, with our 74,000 employees worldwide, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation.
When you work with Cigna, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives while working together to make the world a healthier place. What difference will you make? To see our culture in action, search #TeamCigna on Instagram.