Contract type: Permanent
Specialisation: Pre-sales Sales/Account Manager
Contact details: Wiyadar Padtum (iid)
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job published: about 2 hours ago
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through a various channel such as cold calling, networking
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Collaborate with team members & other divisions to deliver results meet or beyond the customer's need.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Male 27 - 40 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology, Business Computer, or related fields.
- 2 - 5 years of experience in Sales in the IT field.
- Good communication for each party (customer, technical team, vendor, etc.) and good for project management.
- Through understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
Engineer or Pre-Sales background is an advantage.
- Ability to connect with customers and gain trust quickly.
- Understand throughout the sales process including P&L consideration.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, Network, Server, Cloud, Application.
- Intermediate knowledge of network devices, security devices, and WAN.
- Good communication skills in English.