As a Team Lead Business Solution and automation, you will be involved in all aspects of the development cycle of Salesforce.com and other automation related technology such as chatbot, working closely with the project manager and developer teams. The focus of the role will be on planning and implementation of systems and applications software, etc. including coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and scope, along with overseeing all aspects of the projects, to support business operations, aligning with organizational goals and objectives
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and develop Salesforce systems, including integration to other back-end systems
- Design and implement automated release & deployment environments to support the needs of various teams.
- Lead technical discussions within the business and project teams to determine technical feasibility.
- Work with product and project teams to develop the architecture and solution blueprints.
- Develop and maintain target state solution architectures and roadmaps.
- Work with customers in the initial sales process phase of gathering requirements and proposing the best solution based on the Salesforce technology stack
- Work closely with the business teams, perform reviews of the data developing complex CRM solution to ensure that best practices are followed, and the best data solution are provided.
- Implement the automation process to improve business operation and increase efficiency.
- Manage, follow up, and evaluate team’s performance and ensure targeted goals and plans are carried out accurately
- Keep up to date with the industry trends and new technology for applying in own department/team to improve and enhance productivity within the team
- Provide advice to subordinates to develop their knowledge and skills to effectively perform their duties aligning with business directions and changing environment
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Information Technology.
- Minimum of 5-10 years of responsible salesforce experience or workflow project and 1-3 years of team management.
- APEX Developer is preferred.
- Experience in Visual Force pages development
- Proven experience with Salesforce development, administration, system integrations, and bug fixes.
- Direct experience with SFDC Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Service Cloud (application design, architecture, and development using Salesforce.com) is a Big plus.
- Experience in Operation Services applications for SharePoint and Workflow application etc.
- Have good communication skills- verbal and written
- Be able to coordinate with various of user levels to translate technical into business users.