Donaldson is committed to solving the world’ s most complex filtration challenges. Employing innovation and breakthrough solutions, we are advancing filtration for a cleaner world. We look for the best people to help us succeed, offering opportunities to learn, effect change, and make meaningful contributions at work and in our communities. This is a place where you can make a world of difference.
1. Manage, plan and monitor all subordinates to utilize warehouse space for every area (air-conditioned, non-air conditioned, and finished goods area) efficiency and control warehouse stock accuracy 100% for both actual quantity as well as ORACLE SYSTEM.
2. Shipment document verification (Invoice, packing list, AWB or B/L) and recording of all transactions for both inbound and outbound to comply with customs regulations strictly and do correctly transactions on ORACLE SYSTEM.
3. Daily control work-flow in warehouse with 6S especially for SAFETY, coordinate with ENG / FAC / Safety to find suitable equipment for work-flow handling in warehouse to comply with SAFETY Purpose.
4. Coordinate with new assignments to manager level to achieve company objectives.
5. Maintain chemical, scrap room, yield scrap room, selling scraps room and temporary weight area in good condition and weight correctly for customs formality purpose. For new scrap with new build plans have to follow up with MFG/ENG for the formula to declare with customs too.
6. Coordinate supplier development and supply chain relationship.
7. Secure knowledge for new update version for all ISO 9001/ ISO 140001 & 18001 / EICC / TLS 8001 and other new system that will be Implemented by company and be ready for external audit and train all subordinates respectively.
8. Ensure daily analyze, demand generation and ERP.
9. Coordinate with PDC, PMC and logistics for material supply, new materials as well as new business.
10. Coordinate part supply and delivery outlook with material planning to support production schedule and customer shipment.
11. Summarize daily, weekly and monthly report on material update status (Damage, Loss claim, RMA, RTV and Scrap)
12. Work on supplier evaluation and measurement report (Price, Quality and delivery performance).
13. Prepare monthly KPI’s report to manager level and use that KPI to evaluate subordinate’s performance.
- BA in related fields.
- Experience 3-4 years of warehouse or logistics field.
- Good knowledge of store and shipment.
- Good command in spoken and written English.
- Good communication & good attitude.
- Could adapt all changes, convey and communicate to subordinates correctly.
- Have knowledge of computer program such as Microsoft Office, Power Point, Outlook.
Come make a World of Difference!
Employment opportunities for positions in the United States may require use of information which is subject to the export control regulations of the United States. Hiring decisions for such positions are required by law to be made in compliance with these regulations. Applicants for employment opportunities in other countries must be able to meet the comparable export control requirements of that country and of the United States.
Our policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, gender, color, disability, national origin, age, religion, union affiliation, sexual orientation, veteran status, citizenship, gender identity and/or expression, or other status protected by law.