Together, we move the world—we’ve been doing it for over 100 years. At MAHLE, as a leading international development partner and systems supplier to the automotive industry, we pursue the objective of making mobility more efficient, more environmentally friendly, more convenient, and more economical. As part of our dual strategy, we are working both on the intelligent combustion engine for the use of hydrogen and other nonfossil fuels and on technologies for fuel cells and e-mobility.
With more than 77,000 employees, MAHLE generated sales of approximately EUR 12.0 billion in 2019 and is represented in over 30 countries with 160 locations, including 16 major research and development centers. Join our MAHLE team! #StrongerTogether
Your Role & Responsibilities
- Invoice verification of purchase order and FI booking processing in SAP
- Check and process employees' reimbursement
- Reconcile advance payment opening balance with vendor
- Prepare monthly AP reports (Down payment, AP aging report, cash flow report, etc.)
- File AP vouchers and documents
- IC reconciliation and IC balance management
Your Skills & Strengths
- Bachelor ‘s degree or above with major in Finance or Accounting or related fields.
- Minimum 1 years' working experience in AP
- Good knowledge using SAP Account Payable module and PC skills
- Good written and listening English skill is a must
- Good written and listening Japanese skill / Korean skills is a plus
- Positive thinking with continuous improvement mindset
- Be able to work independent as a team player
In addition to work in a great team, we encourage you to reach your personal potential and through outstanding learning and development opportunities. Exciting assignments and personalized support for your career are available to you.