Our client is a well-known global automotive manufacturer.
The Senior Planning Manager will report to the Plant Director & General Manager and will be responsible for the following key functions;
- Managing customer demands & plant capacity in both the short & long term for matching with supply and demand requirements.
- Managing the logistics planners to ensure imported materials are planned and received in accordance with business requirements
- Monitoring and reviewing production planning & raw material functional performance to ensure the team meets/exceeds its business plan targets and objectives.
- Planning to maximize plant capacity in terms of machines and labour.
- Ensuring the smooth flow of materials and finished goods to minimize distribution and handling costs.
- Managing supplies and suppliers to ensure the availability of components in time and as per schedule.
- Ensuring the efficient management of stock to avoid shortages, excess stock and obsolescence.
- Controlling the inventory of raw material, WIP and finished goods according to company targets
- Ensuring optimum inventory levels to service market requirements, whilst ensuring efficient working capital deployment.
- Contributing to the development of the annual strategic operating plans.
- Ensuring the central Planning team adheres to company policy and procedures to minimise business risks.
- Assisting and working closely with other departments to solve unexpected planning and scheduling difficulties to meet monthly requirements.
- Male / female, age 42 - 48 years old.
- Bachelor's degree in Production Management, Production Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or a related field.
- 7-10 years of experience in production planning or material control in the manufacturing industry, especially the automotive industry.
- Experienced in using ERP/MRP systems, especially the EMPIS program.
- Knowledge of ISO: 9002, ISO: 14001 and ISO /TS16949 will be preferable
- A good personality with strong problem-solving skills.
- Highly responsible and willing to work under pressure.
- A positive attitude, creative, and enthusiastic.
- Good command of English and good computer proficiency.
Our client offers an excellent remuneration package & benefits including; a position allowance, car allowance, a great annual bonus, medical insurances (which covers family members), a provident fund, and a competitive annual vacation.
REFERENCE CODE: SPM10421602