- The Contract Logistics Operations Supervisor II supervises daily activities for an account, department, multiple departments, or stations of a warehouse operation and acts as a customer liaison within UPS Supply Chain Solutions (SCS) for Post Sales and/or Distribution accounts.
- He/She supervises a group of exempt or non-management employees who oversee inbound flow, inventory control, and outbound flow activities for customer products.
- The Contract Logistics Operations Supervisor II is responsible for assisting in inspection and quality control activities.
- He/She also provides service to customers, tracks customer activity, and audits contract compliance.
- The Distribution Supervisor II manages operational efficiency and ensures work completion in an operational area.
- This position oversees supervisors.
Key Responsibilities : -
- Ensures Customer Satisfaction
- Manages and Develops Others
- Manages Productivity Indicators
- Meets Financial Expectations
- Reviews Performance and Systems Reporting
Requirements : -
- Brings along 5 years of relevant working experience, preferably in 3PL industry
- Knowledge in handling Manufacturing & Semiconductor client is a plus
- Must be able to communicate fluently in both English and Thai
- Must have experience in supervising a team of at least 30 – 40 headcount
- Experience in using Oracle is an added advantage