Be a part of a revolutionary change
At Philip Morris International (PMI), we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free future with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy delivering better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
PMI’s journey to a smoke-free future is fuelled by technology. The total transformation we’re going through means that there are unique IT projects here to match all levels of skills and ambitions – from pace-setting global pilot projects to vital local updates. Whether you want to pursue a personal passion or build an international career, there’s space here to develop in any number of directions.
To join us in IT you’ll need to be driven and equally happy whether you’re taking the strategic view or diving deep into processes. We'll make sure you're set up to succeed whatever your project is, our culture is agile and collaborative, and we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll ever work with.
Your ‘day to day’
As the IT System Analyst, you will guide the business and internal customers to drive solutions, process improvements as well as establishing long-term plan to support their needs.
Specifically you will;
- Affiliate BE for assigned Functions - Acquire in-depth knowledge of business processes, solutions and infrastructure of assigned functions. Analyze and understand business needs, priorities & challenges and help formulate opportunities for enhancements, improvements and exploitation. Lead the deployment and localization of business related regional/global solutions and provide maintenance and support for local and global IT solutions to ensure reliability and performance; Guide business users to enhance their long term understanding, establish long term needs and drive solutions / process improvements. This includes promoting the use of global PMI tools over new local IT solutions.
- Service Management - Coordinate with different solution providers (Internal & External) to ensure IT services required by customers are planned, delivered and continuously improved within the agreed service levels by leveraging the company standard service management practices. Analyze service quality to initiate and execute improvement plans in order to improve service levels that meet the current and future needs of customers. Partner with assigned functions to build and test continuity strategies and plans on critical processes to minimize business impact and ensure operational sustainability in the event of unplanned disruptions.
- IT Budget Planning - Provide budget assumptions for all cost, resource and efforts relating to solutions (including local infrastructure), and account for the Actuals spent for IT function to affiliate and regional team; Monitor the IT spending (Planned Vs Actuals) and report the same to ensure there are no deviationsใ
- IT Collaboration Champion - Drive collaboration and knowledge sharing with colleagues in IT and other functions, on matters such as applicable principles, practices, standards, procedures and guidelines, efficient use of tools and technologies.
Who we’re looking for
- University degree in Computer Sciences / Information Technology or related fields
- Minimum 3 years of IT experience
- Strong project management and collaboration skill (knowledgeable in Agile methodology is preferable)
- Experience in IT Service Management and Commercial projects like SFA, B2C projects like e-Commerce and/or BI projects like data warehouse migration using MS SQL and Pentahol ETL
- Knowledgeable in technology theories: Data Structures & Algorithms; Statistics; Machine Learning & AI
- Fluent level of English and Thai (both written and spoken)
What we offer
Our success depends on anyone who brings to work a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.