Become a part of Thailand’s no.1 Digital Service Provider, Who strives to provide best services that help people fulfil their dreams.
We are looking for potential candidates who are eager to learn and grow to join our young talent team.
Job Posting LocationBangkok
Job SummaryLead a Cyber Security Audit team to ensure output through implementation of work standards and report to top management
Job Responsibilities :
- Plan and support internal audit strategies in Cyber Security part (Cyber Security is the practice of defending computers, servers, mobile devices, electronic systems, networks, and data from malicious attacks)
- Lead a Cyber Security Audit team to ensure output through implementation of work standards and report to top management
- Identify potential Cyber Security Risk and convince others in the organization to accept complete proposals and recommendation
- Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology
- Experience At least 7 years such as Information Security Management, Information Risk Management, IT Audit Management, ICT Security, Cloud Security or in a related field
- Professional certificate of CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor), CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional), CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) are advantage
- Background in technical knowledge of Cyber Security Audit
- Good command in English
Contact : Udomporn Tel.02-029-5971 E-mail: email@example.com
RecruiterUdomporn Charubhun (อุดมพร จารุพันธุ์)