Our client is the international IT consulting company.
- Engagement (development/upgrade existing application/debugging/testing/improvement) in automation/control/MES/IT projects through the project lifecycle
- Provide operation and maintenance support to customers and internally, as required documentation
- Development, test, commissioning, operation and maintenance
- Assist others in the preparation of technical pre-sales documentation (including proposals)
- Interface with all levels of external stakeholders for detailed planning and delivery of the project depending on the experience
The Successful Applicant
- Strong in manufacturing application development and technical communication skill
- SCADA (ignition, Wincc), HMI development knowledge
- 2+ years' work experience in similar or relevant field
- Experience with PLC and PLC Programming
- Experience with different databases is essential (MS SQL/ Oracle/ MySQL)
- Experience with Machine Communication for manufacturing industries.
- Experience in configuring, building and redistributing of third-party libraries for embedded and Microsoft Windows.
- Mid level of proficiency in Microsoft .NET technologies (C#)
- Mid/low level of proficiency in JAVA, ASP .NET and web technologies
What's on Offer
- Very attractive package and benefits
Contact: Nabil Poonsin Quote job ref: 4179770 +66 2 012 5080
- Working in opened culture, work flexibility and international environment.