Finance system support positions usually sit between Controller and IT and typically provide system support to the Controller team that using larger ERP systems such as Oracle, and Cognos TM1 etc. Support can be anything from maintaining data integrity through to designing and building accounting reports for the team. Expected to be involved in IT systems modifications, the implementation and testing of new finance systems and associated databases.
- Utilize Accounting knowledge for financial processes in order to drive workflow and system enhancement design, implementations and troubleshooting system issues.
- Manage and develop for Enterprise resource planning (ERP) and financial systems.
- Manage and organize in project migrations and upgrades, the delivery of new system functionality and other system related projects
- Accounting System Support Standardize and monitor accounting master data in accounting system.
- Support and analysis, as required.
- Monitoring internal controls
- Ensuring accuracy of financial information
- Monitoring and Ensuring compliance with regulations
Required Qualification Minimum Years of Experience ……8………Years, Age …28…… Years
Education ……… Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Information Systems ……..
Experience in …… Financial Systems in a large company
Special knowledge and skills Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a diverse and multicultural environment are essential