Accounting Senior Supervisor - Manager
1.To Implement and control financial job activity to comply with the Accounting Standing.
2. To reconciliation bank statement Month/ End- year process.
3. To prepare and ensure correctly follow up yearly , monthly and daily cashflow.
4. To manage of Cash Forecast Management for fixed deposit and coordinate with Bank.
5. To Ensure correctness for payment VAT and Withholding tax.
6. Leader team of audit in Revenue dept. , Customer office.
7.To implement and control finance activity to comply with the Accounting standard.
Account Payable & Account Receivable
1.To implement and control Account Payable and Account Receivable activity to comply with the Accounting standard.
2.To reconciliation Month / end-year process.
3.To prepare and ensure to correctness in company’s corporate income tax.
4.To review sale tax invoice and credit note for customer.
5.Providing training and teaching to subordinates in accounting.
6.Performing other duties as assigned by direct supervisor.
Female , Age between 38 - 42 years old
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting .At least 15 years working experience Account Payable & Account Receivable & Budget control.
Experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX2012 or ERP system.
Good Knowledge of revenue Law & Accounting standard.
Leadership, presentation and management skills
Communicable in English and/or Japanese.
Good computer literacy (MS Office; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access)