Our client is a well-known FMCG with long history and stable company.
- Provide advisory services during Annual Risk Assessment and Audit Plan Development of all business units.
- Partner with department leadership in the preparation of departmental budgets and forecasts related to resources and service provider management.
- Issue all Internal Audit reports ensuring the reports are clear, concise, identify root causes with practical solutions, and ultimately provide value to management.
- Serve as the key point person on all regulatory exams and other third-party audits.
- Review access control mechanism and introduce automation.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor in Accounting & Auditing and MBA Degree in related field
- 10 year work experience in COSO/ SOX implementation and testing
- Good Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio
- SAP is a plus
- CPA is a plus
- Manufacturing experience is a plus Proficient in written and spoken English
- Business partnering mindset to work effectively with cross functions
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary
- Variable bonus
Contact: Yodying Thongto Quote job ref: 4175384 +66 2 012 5078
- Provident fund