HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Henkel promotes a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- To be fully aware of business developments and be conversant with modern selling and merchandising techniques.
- Look after present customers and acquire new customers through sales activities.
- Continuously update and give advice to customers on products and service of the company.
- Operate an efficient journey plan which will ensure maximum use of time available.
- Keep the Superior fully informed of competitive activity.
- Achieve favorable acceptance of the Company and its’ product range.
- Achieve transfer order objectives.
- Ensure a proper money collection system
- Achieve non-credited branch call objectives.
- Keep store staff fully conversant with product application, performance and development.
- Co-ordinate all sales action with Marketing and Education Service/ Technical Consultants (for Salon Sales Representatives only).
- Ensure all areas of administration are fulfilled promptly.
- Ensure all items of Company equipment are satisfactorily maintained.
- Ensure the safety and confidentiality of all Company data (manually held or computerized).
- Undertake any other duties as specified by the Superior as may be required from time to time.
JOB ID: 20009997 Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular Contact information for application-related questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in sales activity in FMCG business. Professional beauty care product is high prefer.
- Must be driven and determined, resilient, open-minded, flexible, have good communication, influencing, planning and leadership skills.
- Preferred to be knowledgeable about SAP and Microsoft Office applications
- Good communication skills in English – presentation, verbal, written