Our Client is a leading multi-million dollar EMS manufacturer with a global presence throughout Europe and SEA. In line with the companies exponential growth they have recently expanded the group and are now looking to create a global team in order to serve their multinational market from the Thailand factory. This opportunity is fantastic for you to develop your career in a team that will further grow and look to promote those from within, your role will be essential to further project wins through providing efficient and accurate cost information that will allow quotes to be provided to new potential customers.
- Liaising with suppliers from the approved list in order to collect accurate and up-to-date quotes on materials and components
- Maintaining the relevant systems to ensure accurate reporting and uploading of BOM's and costing.
- Analysing and suggesting improvements to the quotation process through both internal and supplier management.
- Collating documentation from both customers and suppliers to support sales in new project wins.
- Bachelors Degree in Supply Chain, Engineering or a related field.
- Must have previous experience working within cost engineering, and this must be from an electronics background.
- Strong communication skills in order to work with regional and global staff members.
- Knowledge of ERP systems such as SAP, Navision and Oracle.
You will be offered a very competitive salary and benefit structure, with the chance to work in a dynamic and fast growing company. Please submit an updated CV as soon as possible if you are interested in this position.