Our client is a world leader in specialty elastomers, polymers, and specialty chemicals. They are one of the top producers of polymers in the world, operating a global network of plants in Asia and North America, and research and development laboratories in the United States, Japan, China, and Singapore.
- Review or update supply chain practices in accordance with new or changing environmental policies, standards, regulations or laws.
- Manage activities related to strategic logistics, purchasing, material requirements planning, inventory control, warehousing or receiving.
- Negotiating contracts with suppliers and customers.
- Analyzing any problems and find the causes as well as providing suggestions for risk management.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Engineering, Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 8 years of experience with at least some people management responsibilities
- Experience in Customer Service, Logistics, Planning and OTC process management
- Candidate's with exposure to chemical manufacturing and/or other synergistic industrial sectors will have an added advantage
- Fluency (spoken and written) in English and Thai is mandatory
- Ability to effectively work in a new set up environment
- Good understanding of ERP functionalities (SAP preferred)
What's on Offer
Contact: Naruemon Lipikarnkul Quote job ref: 4096713 +66 2 012 5038
- New set-up environment
- Excellent career path