The Account Delivery Executive (ADE) is an account aligned delivery leader for Top & Relationship accounts who oversees all service delivery resources, account delivery direction and profitability. The ADE owns the end-to-end delivery relationship and represents Microsoft Enterprise Services throughout the deal phases whilst demonstrating a critical partnership with Sales. This role leads the individuals from both consulting and support capabilities within the customer delivery teams ensuring there is a single point of contact/escalation for the customer. The ADE is on point to drive overall customer satisfaction whilst ensuring services revenue, growth & profitability. Creates and approves delivery plans that support the account strategies, and monitors key performance indicators to ensure a healthy and growing business within assigned account(s) whilst demonstrating customer value.
- Delivery Management: Delivering what was agreed on with the customer, and in a profitable and compliant way.
- Lead and enable team behaviors that drive customer satisfaction, improve performance and drive innovation
- Create a team environment where individuals feel valued, challenged and supported
- Ensure healthy engagements and account financials, such as predictable revenues, forecasting, and delivery margin
- Manage changes and take corrective actions to achieve engagement quality and success
- Accelerate Transformation:Champion consumption and accelerate your customer’s transformation by leading with Cloud, Mobile, Big Data, social centric solutions. Help Make the Market by selling transformational solutions and driving cloud service adoption.
- Envision and evangelize the future state of transformation programs in line with the customer strategy
- Develop and sustain cross-team relationships between Delivery and Support
- Lead by example the cultural shift to customer obsession while maintaining financials
- Relationship Management: Effectively managing customer and internal relationships is a key skill required to unlock new opportunities and remove delivery blockers.
- Partner with Commercial Enterprise Services and Services sellers to develop and maintain a stakeholder map and plan
- Take actions to achieve customer Conditions of Satisfaction and quality Customer and Partner Experience
- Present to executives with impact and influence
- Demonstrate leadership in escalations and turnaround situations
- Accepts differences in culture and is aware of communication styles and interaction patterns across cultures
- Sales & Business Development: Work with Microsoft Products and Services Sales Account Executives to execute a sales and business development strategy to meet customer demand. Supports Sales Execution Framework including Account Planning, Opportunity Qualification, Contracting and approval process.
- Understand industry trends and identify opportunities in your accounts
- Leverage accounts' existing relationships to identify Enterprise Services opportunities
- Develop and align the business development strategy with the accounts’ Commercial Enterprise Services and Services Sellers
- Partner with sellers to ensure investments in qualified leads and strategic opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A.) in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent or higher
- Must be Fluent in communicating both Thai and English
- 10 years in Business Consulting experience
- 10 years System Implementation experience in business solutions e.g. ERP solution, CRM solution, Data warehouse, Big Data.
- Lead at least one cycle of Digital Transformation program
- Knowledgeable in Financial Services and deep experience with Thai banking customers
- Demonstrate experience working with cross region teams and diversified teams
- Proven records in complex program delivery
- Proven records in presale of large transformation program/digital transformation
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.